ReferencesAs of today, there are about 1700 completed or ongoing clinical trials which prove the capabilities of application of stem cells in medicine to treat various diseases, like bone, cartilage, nervous system, skin, muscle and blood systems.
Learn more about stem cells. To review scientific works in the field of stem cells, please click the following links:
- The role and potential of umbilical cord blood in an era of new therapies
- Cord Blood Banking for Potential Future Transplantation
- Umbilical Cord Blood: A Guide for Primary Care Physicians
- Stem Cell Banking for Regenerative and Personalized Medicine
- Expansion of Human Cord Blood Hematopoietic Stem Cells for Transplantation